Monday, June 14, 2010

My Experience with the Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator

VinturiI received my Vinturi wine aerator as a birthday gift from my sister in-law this past winter.  I was skeptical about it… I remember seeing the Vinturi wine aerator on display at the mall and thought it was a bit pricey and gimmicky.  That evening, I was having a little get together for my birthday and we all decided it would be fun to experiment with it and see if it really did what it claimed to do.  I opened a bottle of one of my favorites to experiment with: a 2006 A to Z pinot noir (blended from 16 different Oregon pinot noirs).  I gave everyone a sample poured directly from the bottle.  I then gave everyone a sample poured through the Vinturi aerator.  To everyone’s surprise, the difference was remarkable.  It truly enhanced the wine’s bouquet, flavor and finish.  Needless to say, it was a hit that evening.  I have since continued to experiment with every bottle of wine I open and continue to have the same results.  It makes every bottle of wine better and it’s a wonderful conversation piece.  You will not be disappointed.  

http://www.amazon.com/Vinturi-6700-Essential-Wine-Aerator/dp/B000UPOJ5W

No comments:

Post a Comment